Are you constantly striving to improve the quality of patient care? Are you conducting research in mental health pharmacy to support practice development? Have you been doing some great, innovative work?
Apply for a CMHP research award so your achievements can be recognised and the wider pharmacy community can learn from your findings. We are seeking applications for the undergraduate pharmacist, pre-registration pharmacist, and pharmacy technician research awards.
In addition, we are also offering a number of bursaries - for travel, research and education.
- The prestigious the CMHP travel bursary for clinical or practice research in psychiatric pharmacy provides up to £1,500 sponsorship to attend a major international conference of the winner’s choice.
- The research bursary offers up to £5000 to support small projects which contribute to enhancing the quality of care with psychiatric medicines.
- The education bursary is allocated to support the education of pharmacists and technicians working in mental health.
For details of how to apply for an award or bursary, please visit the Awards and Bursaries page which then links to further details for each category of award.
We look forward to you sharing your excellent work with members and the pharmacy community - through a poster presentation at our conference, and by including your abstract, or an article, in our newsletter or website.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on 30 June 2018. For any queries please email:
· Research award and research bursary: Richard Keers on firstname.lastname@example.org
· Education and travel bursary: Karen Shuker on email@example.com.
Pictured is the 2017 Undergraduate Research Award winner Meena Karsan Kerai (right) receiving her award from Nikki Holmes (CMHP President 2016-17).