The 2022 annual international psychiatric pharmacy conference will take place from 7th-8th October 2022 at the Park Inn by Radisson, Northampton Town Centre.
The conference is now full and bookings have closed (updated 1 October).
Speakers and sessions
The draft programme is available: CHMP Preliminary speaker programme 21.9.22.
Friday 7 October
- CMHP Memorial Lecture: A True Story of Love, Hope and Postnatal Depression
Laura Canty, Business Consultant, BAE Systems Digital Intelligence Memorial lecture
- Plenary Session: The Role of Perinatal Mental Health Pharmacists
Aisling Hayes, Advanced Specialist Mental Health Pharmacist, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Keynote lecture - Pharmacogenomics in Mental Health and personalising care: the GMSA approach
Paul Selby, Clinical Pharmacy Lead for the East Genomic Medicine Service Alliance.
Saturday 8 October
- Keynote Lecture: Using Rodent Models to Improve Our Understanding of the Neurobiology of Schizophrenia and Develop New Therapeutics
Kevin Fone, Emeritus Professor, University of Nottingham and the British Association for Psychopharmacology
- Workshop: Dr Faye Harrison Yuill, Clinical Psychologist, Chesterfield and High Peak Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Teams
- Workshop: Professional development - pathways and options for your clinical career
Caroline Parker, Lead Pharmacist, Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust and
Nicola Greenhalgh, Lead Pharmacist, North East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Workshop: The Art of Psychopharmacology: The HOW and Not WHAT to Prescribe
Haroula Konstantinidou, Consultant Medical Psychotherapist, MRCPsych, Leicestershire Partnership Trust
David Rogalski, Lead Pharmacist, CORE Mental Health Team, Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
Call for posters and oral presentations
The call for posters and oral presentations is now closed.
Call for project awards
The call for the CMHP's project awards for undergraduate, foundation trainee pharmacist and pharmacy technicians is now closed. For further details, please see the relevant award page: