7th June 2019 - 8th June 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Look out for the mental health content and CMHP-badged sessions at the Clinical Pharmacy Congress, which takes place from 7-8 June at London Excel.
- Working as a Pharmacist IP in ID services, by David Gerrard, Advanced pharmacist practitioner and Joint pharmacist lead STOMP programme, Northumberland Tyne Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Schizophrenia, by Andrew Down, Deputy Chief Pharmacist, Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust
- Informing people with mental health problems about their medicines, by Steve Bazire, Director, Mistura Enterprise & Informatics, Hon Prof, School of Pharmacy, UEA
- Carter 2 – Update on Operational Productivity in Mental Health and Community Services, by Tim Donaldson, Chief Pharmacist, St Nicholas Hospital, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Alcohol dependency, by Roz Gittins, Director of Pharmacy, Addaction
- MO in Mental Health across the Interface, Nick Sherwood, Mental Health Efficiencies Pharmacist, Nottinghamshire CCG and Juliet Shepherd, Juliet Shepherd, Lead Pharmacist, Medicines Optimisation, 2gether NHS Foundation Trust
(Some titles may be provisional)
For details of the full programme, please visit the official Pharmacy Congress website
If you are a CMHP member and would like to access an education code for free attendance at this event, please contact [email protected].
Please note this is not a CMHP-run event, but CMHP is a proud eduction partner.