Are you a pharmacist interested in research for the benefit of mental health service users?
Applications are now invited for the 2015 CMHP Pharmacy Practice Research Project Awards.
The CMHP supports research for the benefit of service users, which enhances the quality of care of medicines and pharmaceutical service to ensure safe and effective use of medicines. The College invites applications for an award of up to £5000 to support small projects led by a full or associate member of the CMHP. The judging panel may decide to award the total amount to one project or to one or more smaller projects.
We are specifically wishing to support projects of up to 12 months duration in one of the following areas:
- Cross sector communication and Interface working
- Relapse prevention and keeping well (including maintaining adherence)
- Mental health services in community and primary care
- Managing public health issues in Mental Health
- Use of antipsychotics in dementia
The deadline for applications
is 31 March 2015. has been extended to 1 May 2015.
Further details and the application form can be downloaded: Research Application CMHP 2015.